Friday, October 21, 2005

 

Catching Up With BBspot

Time for some Friday fun! I've been falling behind on my BBSpot reading. Here are the best articles in no particular order from latest the batch I read.

Top 11 Changes in George Lucas's Lord of the Rings: Special Edition My favorites are 11, 6, 5, 4, 2, and 1.

Bill Gates Tries His Hand at Rap As with almost all stories he writes with Bill Gates, this one is hilarious. It brings together the creative and entertaining world of rap with the likeability of Bill Gates. You can't go wrong.

Trailer Review: Doom Another accurate review by da man.

Apple iSmack Nano Addresses Concerns over iPod Muggings It would not surprise me if someone makes something like this. The comments by 50-cent (or is that Mr. 50 Cent?) are entertaining. I look forward to the Samuel L. Jackson edition.

BBloopers: Human Torch If somebody shows up with this costume, I will crack up and give the kid double the candy.

Top 11 Reasons Geeks Can't Sleep My favorites are 10, 8, 6 (horrible movie), 2, and 1 (almost a real life story of someone I know).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?