Saturday, May 19, 2007

 

Good E-Mail Advice



I came across a couple of interesting e-mail related links.

Here is a list of 10 "must have" extensions for Thunderbird. Not a bad list. I picked up 5 out of the 10.
10 must-have Thunderbird Addons (+ 25 more)

I have multiple e-mail accounts. The Inbox in all of them seems to grow and grow. Stuff I am not interested in, but may one day, simply float to the top (E-mail is sorted ascending.). This article has some useful information on how to manage your Inbox and keep it clean.

I've gone ahead and created ~Archive, ~Action, and ~Hold folders. We'll see how well they keep my Inbox clean. Now if only they had advice on how I can quickly keep my Quicken register in order. :-)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?